[sword-devel] Reading kjvfull.xml

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 12 12:30:08 MST 2012

Hi Dan,

Yep!  First encounter with the SWORD concept can be a steep learning curve.
It was for me, when I joined up with CrossWire four years ago.
Even some of the terminology can be baffling to a novice.

It's worthwhile to persevere and learn something new each day.
The developers' wiki is a very good resource, and it has lots of pages.

You may also find it useful to join in one of the IRC chats, details of
which are given in
http://crosswire.org/wiki/Help:Contents
http://crosswire.org/wiki/Help:Contents
There are usually folk around who can answer simple questions quickly.

Blessings!

Regards,

David