[sword-devel] Reading kjvfull.xml

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 12 12:30:08 MST 2012

Hi Dan,

Yep!  First encounter with the SWORD concept can be a steep learning curve.
It was for me, when I joined up with CrossWire four years ago.
Even some of the terminology can be baffling to a novice.

It's worthwhile to persevere and learn something new each day.
The developers' wiki is a very good resource, and it has lots of pages.

You may also find it useful to join in one of the IRC chats, details of
which are given in
There are usually folk around who can answer simple questions quickly.