[sword-devel] Ruby markup support?

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 11:31:11 MST 2012

Ah, if it is a Filter option then I would imagine that Xiphos needs to
have support for that filter added to its context-click menu. That is
"above my pay grade" when it comes to GTK knowledge. It should be
relatively straightforward, though, for someone with the requisite GTK
knowledge to add that to the list of GlobalOptionFilters that are
displayed.

--Greg