[sword-devel] HunUj Bible (New Translation Hungarian Bible) module has disappeared

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 4 09:46:37 MST 2012

Hi Kristof,

You can install a module using Xiphos, then use *Module Manager |
Maintenance | Archive* to save the module as a ZIP file, and it ends up in
the Zip folder under your Xiphos Sword path.

After I've successfully created a module from a validated source file, and
tested it in three front-ends, that's usually how I prepare to send a module
to CrossWire for submission.

The Zip file thus archived contains both the conf file and the module files
with relative paths intact.

David