[sword-devel] Titles and other Inter-verse material

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 23 07:30:10 MST 2012

The USFM files for the New Turkish Bible contained at least one mid-verse
Without looking this up, I vaguely recall that it was a single instance
somewhere in Acts.

Our module TurNTB is an example where our in-house module making process did
let us down.
In saying this, I'm repeating what's already reported in JIRA, so this is
not a new observation.

As a means for comparing outcomes, back in January this year,
I took the opportunity to obtain the assistance of the xulsword developer
to make a module from the same set of USFM source files,
along with the related glossary files for TurSozluk.

i.e. Using his own OSIS converters. See

His module displays perfectly in xulsword (even for poetry), and fares
highly with Xiphos, albeit without the poetry indents.

If this is deemed useful, I could readily submit it to Chris, with the
suggestion that it be hosted in CrossWire Experimental.

David Haslam