[sword-devel] Khmer NT module and a plea for UI translations

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 26 05:12:00 MST 2012

As I've just submitted the *KhmerNT* module to CrossWire, I'd like to make a
plea for front-end developers to get in touch with my contact Steve Hyde in
Cambodia with a view to providing the Khmer UI translation (localization)
for each application.

For contact details, please see http://www.asiaforjesus.org/

Khmer script has its own numerals, so this is also an opportunity for
developers to show their skills by adding support for non-Latin numerals to
those apps that don't yet have this capability.

David Haslam