[sword-devel] Problems in new WEBBE and WEBME but not WEB

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Tue Jan 24 16:44:46 MST 2012

I'll attend to it. The reason for WEBBE/WEBME being different from WEB
is that the former have newlines that usfm2osis.pl is apparently not
addressing. I was pretty sure this was all fixed, but maybe I used the
wrong version of usfm2osis.pl, in the end.

And, as David points out, JIRA is the right place for this report (and
all of the succeeding discussion).

--Chris