[sword-devel] Psalm titles

Daniel Owens dcowens76 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 23:41:50 MST 2012

I looked through the mail archives but did not find an answer. The wiki
recommends marking up Psalm titles as follows:

<title canonical="true" type="psalm" subType="x-preverse">A Psalm of
David, when he fled from Absalom his son.</title>
<verse osisID="Ps.3.1" sID="Ps.3.1" n="1"/>
<verse eID="Ps.3.1"/>

This does not display for the KJV module, nor does it for my module. The
ESV manages to display both the editor's title and the canonical title,
though both drop off when headings are hidden. Any thoughts about a way
to successfully display psalm titles?

Daniel