[sword-devel] preverse divs
dfhmch at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 29 09:48:35 MST 2012
I've only just returned to this list thread, but in the meanwhile, I made a
preliminary module for the Breton NT.
usfm2osis.pl was output to a file called Koad21.osis.xml
I made an ad hoc TextPipe filter to "fix" all the section titles (there are
700 of them) by
(a) moving them to after the verse sID marker, and
(b) adding the title attribute subType="x-preverse"
This file called Koad21.osis.fix.xml was used to make the module by means of
If you'd like to see these files, I can invite you to collaborate in my
box.com folder called Breton NT.
My foray into trying Troy's "preverse divs" was a diversion, as far as I'm
It didn't do what was intended, so I abandoned it.
View this message in context: http://sword-dev.350566.n4.nabble.com/preverse-divs-tp4429131p4432130.html
Sent from the SWORD Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the sword-devel