[sword-devel] Question about Commentary Osis

pola ashraf 5001 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 30 21:43:53 MST 2012

Hi everyone,
I don't know the suitable list to submit this question to, so i posted it to Sword-Devel and Osis-Users

Now, We've made a very simple commentary editor, so non-technical data entry can use it easily to generate valid XML
http://s9.postimage.org/r6vtq6hjj/Commentary_Editor.png

We'll use it to make Arabic Commentaries, But i have some questions about OSIS XML

The Main Output
the program above make this output based on the chosen options

Blah Blah

Now,
How to Add Titles to the commentary text, So Verse 1 Commentary could start with title explaining the topic of the Verse/Verse Range ?
What are the suitable tags for references (to verses, or general references) ?
What are the suitable tags for Book intro ?

This is an example for the Commentary Source text
http://st-takla.org/pub_Bible-Interpretations/Holy-Bible-Tafsir-02-New-Testament/Father-Tadros-Yacoub-Malaty/01-Engeel-Matta/Tafseer-Engil-Mata__01-Chapter-01.html
http://popekirillos2.bizhat.com/bible/tafseer/matew1.htm

As you can see in the links above the commentary contains a lot of titles and references

Happy New Year and Merry Christmas
GOD Bless you all and Bless your service

Pola