[sword-devel] JSword and Alternative Versification

pola ashraf 5001 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 21 08:52:54 MST 2012

Great News, I'm happy to hear that .

Pray for me to finish the Arabic Deutrocanonical Books

Pola

From: dmsmith at crosswire.org
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 08:59:23 -0500
To: sword-devel at crosswire.org
Subject: Re: [sword-devel] JSword and Alternative Versification

We've changed JSword to handle alternate versification which supports deuterocanonical books, and currently we are in the testing phase, finding more bugs than we'd like. When the bugs are much lower, then we'll release JSword.
AndBible will update and release some time after that.
In Him,	DM Smith

On Dec 21, 2012, at 6:36 AM, pola ashraf <5001 at hotmail.com> wrote:When JSword Will Support Alternative Versification ?
I want to make Arabic Deutrocanonical Books and mainly I want it to be available to mobiles on And Bible

Thanks