[sword-devel] XHTML and Khmer

Manfred Bergmann manfred.bergmann at me.com
Wed Dec 19 13:06:30 MST 2012

Hi there.

I've got two questions:

a) what are the XHtml filters. What are they for? Do they do anything different than the HtmlHref filters?
b) I've got a request that the Khmer module doesn't display right on Eloquent. There are spaces where there should be no spaces. It's a bit hard so see if you are unfamiliar with this language but I was told so.
The display on Eloquent looks same as in BibleDesktop or maybe others.
On BibleTime and XulSword (so I was told) it is correct (see screenshots).
Now the question is what does BibleTime do different than others. Do you use other render filters?

Manfred