[sword-devel] cmake python

cricketc at gmail.com cricketc at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 19:40:34 MST 2012

On Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 9:17 AM, Greg Hellings <greg.hellings at gmail.com> wrote:
> What does it seem to be doing improperly? That's a very broad
> statement. I pretty much don't build the tests because they aren't
> really kept up with and are intended to be a thing for people actively
> developing on the engine, not for packagers, users, or client app
> writers - which is the main hat I wear.

I just don't see the tests being compiled by cmake. With the old
system, in the tests directory, the tests like casttest, ciphertest,
keytest, ... are automatically compiled, so the executables are right
there ready to run when  code is changed. I don't see the test
executables being created by cmake.

-Ben