[sword-devel] First release of Abbott-Smith's Manual Greek Lexicon

Dardo dardosordi at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 21:28:58 MST 2012

Hi Daniel, great work! I think you are doing an excelnt job. I was looking
for a good Greek lexicon in the public domain. Also, translation of this
kind of resources is very interesting to me (I'm a Spanish speaker). I'd
like to contribute, I've just forked the repo in git hub, fixed small typos
and added a couple of entries.

regards,
Dardo.