[sword-devel] Speech synthesis voices?

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 11:49:37 MST 2012

On Aug 19, 2012 12:57 PM, "David Haslam" <dfhmch at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi Greg,
> As I clearly wrote, "This is something for front-end developers to
> ..."
> I wasn't thinking at all about something that gets delivered as part of
> module during installation.
> So mention of CSS and conf files was not relevant to this thread.

It sounded to me like you intended this to be something which could be
unified across applications. Obviously each application can keep whatever
status it wants per module.

I don't know that BT maintains many (any?) Asettings on a per-module basis.
TTS never struck me as something that is properly handled by the
application but should only be offered on the system level - at least on
the desktop.