[sword-devel] Speech synthesis voices?

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 14:21:51 MST 2012

The idea of a module-supplied CSS in the confFile has been rejected time
and time again. Because a single application is incapable of using CSS.
Very few of our apps have TTS integration.

Ergo this is very far from a viable suggestion at the module level. It is,
though, possible for each application to offer this support where available.

--Greg