[sword-devel] Alternate Versification question

Andrew Thule thulester at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 20:38:33 MST 2012

Michael, thanks very much.  I've spell corrected the following words:
kindreds to kindred
basons to basin
dulness to dullness.

Otherwise the text looks very good.
I've turned it into a sword module, and will keep working on improvements,
including comparing it to the text I had.  Let me know and I'll give you
FTP details where you can install the modules directly.

~ A