[sword-devel] How to get the best from the developers' wiki?

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 8 11:03:28 MST 2012

I've started this thread to collect and share tips for making the best use of
our  http://crosswire.org/wiki/ developers' wiki .

*Tips:*

1. Keep a browser tab open for the wiki,
   and set your browser options to "Show my windows and tabs from last
time".
2. Participate - the best way of learning is to take part on a regular
basis.
3. Share your own knowledge. There may be some things that only you are
aware of.
4. Use the *Recent changes* link (on the left hand side) to see what's new.
5. Use the *What links here link*.
6. Explore *Categories* - whenever a new page is added, I usually try and
categorize it.
7. Use the *Search* feature.
8. Link to the wiki in emails sent to this list or between CrossWire
volunteers.

That'll do from me for starters.

/Please respond, everyone/.