[sword-devel] How to get the best from the developers' wiki?
dfhmch at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 8 11:03:28 MST 2012
I've started this thread to collect and share tips for making the best use of
our http://crosswire.org/wiki/ developers' wiki .
1. Keep a browser tab open for the wiki,
and set your browser options to "Show my windows and tabs from last
2. Participate - the best way of learning is to take part on a regular
3. Share your own knowledge. There may be some things that only you are
4. Use the *Recent changes* link (on the left hand side) to see what's new.
5. Use the *What links here link*.
6. Explore *Categories* - whenever a new page is added, I usually try and
7. Use the *Search* feature.
8. Link to the wiki in emails sent to this list or between CrossWire
That'll do from me for starters.
/Please respond, everyone/.
View this message in context: http://sword-dev.350566.n4.nabble.com/How-to-get-the-best-from-the-developers-wiki-tp4650781.html
Sent from the SWORD Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the sword-devel