[sword-devel] usfm2osis.py

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Mon Aug 6 01:53:45 MST 2012

On 08/06/2012 01:40 AM, David Haslam wrote:
> Chris,
> We have definitely encountered the glossary tag pair:  *\w...\w**
> yet I noticed that this was listed (so far) as unsupported in your script
> (line 660).

Every tag is already supported in some way*. I just forgot to move the
list of supported tags into the supported line. There are now no longer
any 'unsupported' lines in the script.

*This does not mean they are necessarily supported correctly. The
introduction tags are all entirely wrong and need to be re-done.

> It's used in the source files we have for the New Turkish Bible.
> It's also used in the Shona translation we had from Teus.

I'll be honest that I don't know what if any use \w...\w* is to us. I
think none. I put an <index/> tag in, but this will just get passed
through Sword without any rendering effect at all. The same applies to
the \wg, \wh, and \ndx tags in that section.