[sword-devel] usfm2osis.py

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 10:19:04 MST 2012

I'm not at a place where I can check it out right now, but does it
cover the functionality that previously was required in xreffix.pl?
Since the Perl bindings seem to have gone belly-up on 64-bit machines,
it would be great if all of this could be combined in a single step
(even if it's an optional step enabled by a command-line flag or
such).

--Greg