[sword-devel] Suggestions: Red-Letter type Mark Up for Messianic References in OT

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Mon Apr 23 10:03:06 MST 2012

Hi Andrew,

There is a document published on OSIS which will give you the low down and nitty gritty of all marking up.

It is linked to from the Wiki - I am in a rush and can not dig it out, but it should be obvious enough.

What you probably should use for OT quotes and for messianic predictions would be a crossreference note,

Peter

-------- Original-Nachricht --------