[sword-devel] SWORD 1.7

Gary Holmlund gary.holmlund at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 18:30:34 MST 2012

> o    We still have an outstanding bug report with TOP going to Malachi or something like this in a certain Bible module (I'm old and have forgotten the details on this one.  I think we talked about it in #sword.  I couldn't find a message thread)
Troy,

I reported this bug on this list about a month ago. I just entered a bug
report about it (API-151). It is reproducible with a small program I
attached to the bug.

Also, I am investigating a problem in BibleTime where it sometimes can't
unlock a module. It appears  to be a sword problem. I will try to get
more information to you in the next few days.

Gary Holmlund