[sword-devel] Some questions about the WEB module

John Zaitseff J.Zaitseff at zap.org.au
Wed Apr 11 19:26:57 MST 2012

Hi,

> 2. Do you provide an archive somewhere of the old versions of the source
>    code?  Alternatively, do you have a publicly-readable source code
>    repository (such as Subversion)?
>
> Good idea. This one won't help you for anything before today, but try
> http://code.google.com/p/worldenglishbible/source/checkout

Excellent!  It _would_ be good if all (future) updates went there.  I
realise the limitations of bandwidth, and am more than aware of repressive
regimes, but hg (Mercurial) allows for off-the-net development followed by
synchronisation once you are in friendlier climates.  Of course, you know
all this anyway...

By the way, please forgive what may be an impertinent question, but how
would I address you by first name, if that is appropriate?  Would it be
Kahunapule?

Yours truly,

John Zaitseff

--
John Zaitseff                    ,--_|\    The ZAP Group
Phone:  +61 2 9643 7737         /      \   Sydney, Australia