[sword-devel] [sword-support] Video tutorials

Matěj Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Tue Apr 3 09:58:21 MST 2012

On 3.4.2012 16:01, Barry Drake wrote:
> The second one listed, Xiphos, is the product you want for Windows or
> Linux.
 >
> It is well documented. No videos, but you can read the user's manual here:
> http://xiphos.org/manual/ (it has pictures of the app, making it easier
> reading).

I am not a Windows user, so just a question ... what's better Xiphos or
Bibletime for Windows? (maybe we should list both as to avoid a civil
war, if it is point of contest)

But yes, I would like to have user-oriented "Download here" website as
default Sword site (with  buttons for Windows, Mac, Linux/{Gnome, KDE},
iOS, Android, and http://www.crosswire.org/study/). As for developers, I
believe just a link to wiki should be enough ... if you are a developer
you should understand the wiki's frontpage; it is not so bad after all.

Blessings,

Matěj

The ratio of literacy to illiteracy is a constant, but nowadays
the illiterates can read.
     -- Alberto Moravia