[sword-devel] Virus in Luther's Works?

Mike Hart just_mike_y at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 26 14:00:24 MST 2011

AVG today found " luhe.HTML.pictscript.a  " in ...\sword\modules\genbook\luthersworks\images\PhilippMelantchthon.jpg?

It reported this during the scan but the end of scan results said clean.  I had to go to the virus vault to see it, where it again says it first discovered it today (first scan after updating Luther's works. early last week.)

Possibly related, I recently upgraded to BibleTime 1.9beta on this box, because BT claimed (and did) fix a hang on install issue that was causing me to NOT update works through the BT interface.