[sword-devel] Forum spam

Manfred Bergmann manfred.bergmann at me.com
Mon Sep 26 10:56:22 MST 2011

Hi.

There is a lot of spam in the forum as well.
I have to constantly remove spam posts and delete user accounts, almost every day.
It got a little better at first when users were forced to register with unequal fore- and surname.
I'm not exactly sure how to prevent users from registering as it seems they are real humans.
The email addresses could be validated as below but mostly they seem valid and I'm not sure this would help very much.
Any ideas?

Manfred