[sword-devel] PocketSword for iPad

Nic Carter niccarter at mac.com
Sun Sep 18 18:56:00 MST 2011

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for the comments.  :)  Yes, there's a chance of Gen Book support soon, but I guess it depends on your definition of "soon"?  ;)  I just had a quick look at my current PocketSword todo list (it's only in double digits atm!  only 95, I thought there were more) and it is probably slated for the next major release?

Thanks, ybic
	nic...  :)

ps:  PocketSword is GPL'd and the source is available at https://bitbucket.org/niccarter/pocketsword/overview and so you are free to help out!  ;)  :D