[sword-devel] Module management in Xiphos - clarification required

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Sun Sep 18 09:45:33 MST 2011

In the table in
the Xiphos column has a {{yes}} in the row for *Hiding/showing installed

Footnote [8] explains what this row is for, namely:

"This refers to the ability to select which of the installed modules are
listed for selection, without having to uninstall any modules."

The clarification sought is whether this cell entry is correct?  I suspect
it's incorrect.

In Xiphos 3.1.4 for Windows, I've not found any means to hide/show a module,
other than using "Remove" in the Module Manager, which is the equivalent of