[sword-devel] CLucene Compatibility

Nic Carter niccarter at mac.com
Sat Sep 17 18:27:21 MST 2011

On 17/09/2011, at 3:07 AM, Peter von Kaehne wrote:

> This was the core argument against making indices distributable and downloadable.

I know that this has the potential for some issues, and I have engineered this into PS so that when we move clucene versions, I can hit a switch and invalidate all the search modules that the users have downloaded and require them to download new ones.  It's a pain, but basically I'm just letting you know that this won't be too much of a problem for PS...  :)