[sword-devel] Discussion on sword inclusion on openSUSE mailing list

Benjamin Misja alvanx at googlemail.com
Sat Sep 17 04:56:18 MST 2011

Nice reminder! I did know about that "law" some time ago. Still, is there
anything that can be done to make things clearer, like standard texts for
packagers etc.?

This was not just about silly Nazi comparisons. There were severe
misunderstandings here, and a potentially misleading package description. Not
to say the packager is to blame. As Christians, we ought always to be aware
that we are in a non-Christian context where we have to have good "PR" (i.e.
an good testimony that will draw people to Christ and make any lie they invent
about us obvious).