[sword-devel] imp2vs segfault

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Tue Sep 6 22:57:33 MST 2011

On 9/6/2011 10:48 PM, Peter von Kaehne wrote:
> On 07/09/11 06:36, Chris Little wrote:
>

>> I would guess that you can fix these issues by adding a chapter number
>> (1) to all of the verses in books with only one chapter (Obadiah,
>> Philemon, 2 John, 3 John,&  Jude).
>
> You were by a minute too fast for me.
>
> It is beyond me to implement, but if the debug facility of osis2mod
> could get ported over to imp2vs, I guess this would be useful
>
> Peter

Alas, imp2vs just isn't (and probably won't ever be) as well supported
as osis2mod. Personally, even if I export via mod2imp in order to fix
some small problem with a text, I convert the imp file to OSIS and use
osis2mod. I would guess that should work fine for a document with
verse-internal ThML markup too, as another option. (But I could be
wrong, maybe there's some introspection of verses that I'm not thinking
of and that would be tripped up by ThML.)

--Chris