[sword-devel] Open Hebrew Lexicon.

Daniel Owens dhowens at pmbx.net
Sat Sep 3 19:46:07 MST 2011

Another project that sounds like what you are interested in doing is at
http://www.textonline.org/hebrewaramaiclexicon. The project is fairly
dormant right now, but in a year or so I hope to pick it up again and
run with it. We are working from the lemma isolated by the Groves Center
for the Westminster Hebrew Morphology, so when that SWORD module comes
out it will mesh well with it. But we did start with Strongs as a
beginning point for definitions.

Daniel