[sword-devel] Looking for Calvin's Institutes xml source

Mario Bertrand mario.bertrand at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 04:42:14 MST 2011

Le mardi 30 août 2011 à 10:39 -0400, Brian J Dumont a écrit :
> For whatever it means, that module is ThML, not OSIS.  It also looks
> like it might be straight from CCEL, I suppose before they started
> claiming copyrights on markup.
>
> If you're reduced to simply looking for general ThML genbook module
> examples, you can find a number of them at:
> https://sites.google.com/site/swordmodules/file-cabinet
>
> Brian

I've looked at your text modules and I will use Osis instead. The text I
use needs to be written manually from a PDF scanned document (with no
tags) which is not enough of good quality to simply do cut and paste for
the most part. So it shouldn't be much more difficult to learn Osis than
ThMl.

Thanks.

--
Mario Bertrand