[sword-devel] Simple OpenSocial Gadget

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Mon Oct 31 05:05:29 MST 2011

Sure.  The simplest way to test an opensocial gadget is on
http://igoogle.com, or you could add it to you gmail desktop by going to
your gmail settings and clicking on the "Gadgets" tab-- but gmail
displays really small on the left side and our initial layout doesn't
work very well in such a small area.  Also, I can't find where to change
the settings for a gadgets in gmail so you'll be stuck using the
Wescott-Hort Greek New Testament :)

It's a start.

Troy