[sword-devel] Forum database connection

scribe777@gmail.com scribe at crosswire.org
Sun Oct 30 02:56:19 MST 2011

My apologies Manfred, I upgraded tomcat and didn't realize we had our own jars added to the tomcat/lib folder. I've placed the jaybird (firebird JDBC driver) in the forums' WEB-INF/lib folder so this won't happen next time. Should be working again.

Anyone who see anymore "couldn't connect to database", or similar errors, please let me know.