[sword-devel] New Latvian NT looks weird

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Sat Oct 29 13:36:15 MST 2011

Jonathan - why the reference to Latvian version 1.1 ?

Martin was referring to the "new module" (which according to the conf file
is SwordVersionDate=2011-10-26 and Version=1.4

David

PS. One further difference I just spotted is that milestones were used for
chapter elements.
They weren't as far as I could tell for version 1.3

This change is not textual, so it would not have affected display of
characters.