[sword-devel] Marking pre-verse titles?

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 21 06:45:50 MST 2011

The main reason for me using Nabble is convenience. Plus it's especially
useful for searching purposes.

Like most active people, I have more than enough emails to deal with as it
is.
i.e. Using either my main ISP with Thunderbird or using my gmail address
online.

Although I was aware that on rare occasions a whole message fails to reach
the list,
this is the first time I've been made aware that text wrapped between
<raw> and </raw> gets removed.

I'll try to remember this in future.  Thanks for heads up.

David

PS. In the above text, to defeat the markup, I replaced the less than sign
by the equivalent HTML entity.