[sword-devel] Notes with cross References Error

troypulk troypulk at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 10 14:30:22 MST 2011

Hello,

As I was updating the EMTV Module I put a cross Reference in a note, but in
doing this I discovered that it only handles one verse at a time, for
example I added a Translators note at the beginning of Mathew which looked
like this:

~"as a result of his work, and the work of others, <reference
osisRef="John.7.53-John.8.11">John 7:53-8:11</reference>"

But after recompiling with osis2mod 2562, and then hovering over the note in
the text and scrolling down the note in the Mag viewer area to the reference
and clicking on the verse Ref of John 7:53-8:11, only the first verse John
7:53 shows up in the Mag viewer area.

Is this an error in Bibletime, Sword API or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks for your help

Troy