[sword-devel] HTML emails to the mailing list

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Wed May 25 04:37:24 MST 2011

Hi guys,

After staying silent on this matter for probably too long, can I ask that mails to the mailing list are in text only, not HTML?

There is nothing added by sending HTML and it borks up a number of phones's presentation of emails needlessly. Often I can on my phone only read an email once someone else has answered in text only, quoting the preceding HTML post.

Thanks

Peter