[sword-devel] Help with versification

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Tue Mar 29 00:18:25 MST 2011

Dear Luke,

On Tue, 2011-03-29 at 09:30 +0800, Luke Schroeder wrote:

> However in GoBible I have a major problem because it displays like this:
> 1,2 (represents 2-6), 3 (represents 7-11), 4 (represents 12-16), 5 (17),
> 6 (18), and so on.

GoBible has no concept of versification, it is simply too primitive for
that. It just knows sequential verses. The upside of this is that it
deals well with odd versifications (more chapters or verses than usual)
So, what you need to do is to include empty verses for each range.

V1 (really 1-3) blablaba
v2
v3
v4 blabla