[sword-devel] PocketSword v1.4.0 released

Nic Carter niccarter at mac.com
Sat Mar 5 19:51:51 MST 2011

Hi gang,

Just a quick FYI: a new version of PocketSword is now up on the App Store (see the iTunes link at the bottom of this email).  This release focuses on making the search screen usable (altho if you use the "default" search settings, you can still use full & crazy CLucene search strings) & improving bookmarks (folders, renaming them, bookmarked verses are highlighted the colour of their containing folder -- similarish to how PalmBible+ used to do it, with minor improvements).

Also, I've now joined the world of being a post-grad student, along with some of you (and where many of you have been in the past!).  :)  So I'm anticipating development will be a little slower for the next couple of months until I remember how to be a student again (what are these "readings" you need to do for "tutorials"?  I can't remember these from my Engineering degree!!!).
If anyone's interested in helping out, that would be great (no, not doing my readings for me!  Helping with PocketSword :P )...

Thanks, ybic
	nic...  :)

----
Nic Carter
PocketSword Developer - an iPhone Bible Study app
www: http://crosswire.org/pocketsword
iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/app/Pocketsword/id341046078
Twitter: http://twitter.com/pocketsword