[sword-devel] FMT_XHTML [was: classes spans vs presentational encoding]

scribe777@gmail.com scribe at crosswire.org
Tue Jun 28 16:31:12 MST 2011

CAUTION NEWBIES:

In my previous example excerpt of code I wrote:

kjv->setText("jn.3.16");

This is a typo and should be:

kjv->setKey("jn.3.16");

Normally, I wouldn't worry too much, as the main point of the example-- the new Render filter code-- was unaffected by the typo, BUT...

SWModule::setText sounds similar to setEntry when you're hunting around to correct my typo, and setEntry will actually modify your module, likely ending up with Genesis 1:1 as "jn.3.16" :)

So, in summary, books are set to a key position before rendering using SWModule::setKey(desiredLocation)

Hope this alleviates any possible disaster. :)