[sword-devel] FireBible 1.2 Released

Brian J Dumont brian.j.dumont at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 06:29:43 MST 2011

Doesn't seem to run for me.  I have a working BibleDesktop installation,
the java test passes, I've pointed the jsword folder and module folders
correctly, but when I try to pick a Bible in FireBible, I get a dialog box:

JSword could not be loaded from the specified directory.
Please correct this location (Tools > FireBible) before proceeding.

This is on an OpenSUSE 11.3 machine using Firefox 3.6.17