[sword-devel] Help converting text to imp

Angel Candelaria linuxarecibo at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 13:28:25 MST 2011

Thanks for the suggestions. I got it done using the paste command
along a text file with the verse references that Ryan sent me.  Then I
just ran the sed command and all worked out perfectly.

I'm not familiar with Python (I'm not really a programmer) but thanks
for the suggestion anyway.

Mike: No , this is not the RVR2011; is another different one I wanted
to convert.  I succesfuly converted the RVR2011 using the files that
you sent.  Thanks.