[sword-devel] Help converting text to imp

Angel Candelaria linuxarecibo at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 07:36:57 MST 2011

Ok, now I see the problem.

You are assuming my text file has the verse references on it, but the
fact is that it doesn't.  Maybe I didn't explain myself well.  My text
file looks like this:

In the beginning God created the heavens...
And the earth was without form, and void...

and so on; no verse references, chapters or book headings, just the
texts one after the other until the end.  That's why it didn't work

So, in order to be able to use the sed command you gave me, I'll need
to add the references first.  Is there a way I can add the references
in an automated way, so I can later on use sed to format it to imp?