[sword-devel] Help converting text to imp

Angel Candelaria linuxarecibo at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 07:03:05 MST 2011

For some reason that didn't work, but I got it done using jedit and
regular expressions.  Now, is there a way to put the corresponding
labels after the $$$'s? Maybe using another text file with the names
of the labels in order, then copy them to the corresponding places in
order using a special search 'n replace?