[sword-devel] mod2zmod usage

Angel Candelaria linuxarecibo at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 03:46:59 MST 2011

Hi.

I appreciate all the help that I I've received on making this module;
I'm truly grateful.  Thanks to the help received in this list, I did
in a couple of hours what might have taken months for me.  You guys
are truly awesome.

I respect your points of view and beliefs, and my intention coming
here is not to challenge those. I just came here for help, and try to
do in a very respectful manner.  If anything that I've done or said
has been disrespectful to any of you, please forgive me, as it was not
my intention.  I also respect if any of you feel that you should not
help me on this because of your beliefs.  Still, I'm very thankful for
the help received so far.

Concerning the RVR2011 module, our initial intentions of making this
module were not make it available as part of the Crosswire module
database.  We only wanted to convert the bible in a format that most
of the people at Asamblea de Yahweh could use.  I choose the Sword
format because I feel it has many advantages over other formats,
specially in the fact that the Sword format is available in many
different platforms and OS's.  However, if Crosswire is interested in
using the module, it is OK by us.

Just to clarify: We are not a Christian group (although we do believe
in the Messiah, the Father and the Holy Spirit - just that we have
different views about it), just as, for example, Jews or Messianic
Jews can't be classified as Christian.  If any of you is interested in
reading about what we believe, take a look at http://www.yaim.org,
which is our parent organization (it is in English, for the benefit of
those of you that don't read or understand Spanish).  Back to the
point, since we are not classified as a Christian group, if you do
want to host a copy of the RVR2011 bible at Crosswire, we don't have
any problem that you put it in the Cult/Unorthodox section (although,
I must say, prefer to call it unorthodox).  That is, if you are
interested.  If ultimately you decide is not appropriate, it is OK
with us.  We respect your decision.

Finally, as my intention is not to create discomfort among you due to
our beliefs, I am willing to back off the list respectfully if you
consider my presence here disrupting, as my intention here is not to
cause discomfort.  Just let me know, and I'll back off.

Mike: Thanks for offering me your help in technical matters despite
our different point of views and beliefs.  You are a very kind person,
I appreciate that, and respect your beliefs.

David: I appreciate the help you gave me so far, and do respect your
reasons for not wanting to be involved anymore.  It is OK, I do
appreciate the assistance you gave me.

To all: Thank you very much.  May the blessing of our heavenly Father
be among you.