[sword-devel] RVR2011

Mike Hart just_mike_y at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 11 14:04:47 MST 2011

The title word "Cult" on that section seems to prevent any living translator or group from voluntarily placing their version in that list.

Perhaps if the section were renamed something less offensive it might contain more works.  Sectarian?  or Unorthodox?  Nobody wants to consider their own group a cult.  (or if they do... er.. um..)

The main point was to redirect David's recension from the ideals stated on the website to the work itself.  Our off-group discussion included wondering if we were reading the text properly. The statement of faith on the website was the proof, but not the problem.