[sword-devel] Looking for vpl reference

Angel Candelaria linuxarecibo at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 03:48:31 MST 2011

Hi all.

I'm new in this list, as you can tell.  Please excuse me if my
questions shout out "NOOB" all over the place.

I'm working on a Spanish module based on the public domain SpaRV 1909.
 Seems that it uses KJV versification, so I'd like to try and format
it as vpl and convert it to a Sword module.  But since I'm new at
module making, I'm looking for a vpl source to use as a reference;
just something I can look at and compare my work to.

Can someone point me out to a link where I can find vpl sources I can
use as reference? I found this page
http://crosswire.org/~dmsmith/kjv2006/ . I tried to run one of the vpl
text's found at the bottom of the page through vpl2mod (just as a
practice) but I got some errors (maybe those texts are not made for
that, but I don't know)

Thanks.