[sword-devel] Flashcards, Latin Font Size

Gerald Zimmerman cyberkotic at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 2 16:20:57 MST 2011

For quite a while now, I have enjoyed making personal Hebrew vocabulary lists with your flashcards program.  Once I got used to it, it has become easy to use.  Now I am trying a little Latin.  I am having trouble with the font size of the answers with Latin vocabulary files.  The answers are too small to read.  Is there a way I can change the font size of the answers?  I have learned how to set the font for Hebrew and Greek, but I have not figured out how to change font sizes.  If I can, please give me very basic advice, because I know little about programming.  Thank you for your excellent open source programs and any advice you can provide.

Gerald Zimmerman
Carbondale, IL  62901
One of the multiple epersonalities of
cyberkotic at yahoo.com