[sword-devel] Flashcards, Latin Font Size

Gerald Zimmerman cyberkotic at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 2 16:20:57 MST 2011

Hello,
For quite a while now, I have enjoyed making personal Hebrew vocabulary lists with your flashcards program.  Once I got used to it, it has become easy to use.  Now I am trying a little Latin.  I am having trouble with the font size of the answers with Latin vocabulary files.  The answers are too small to read.  Is there a way I can change the font size of the answers?  I have learned how to set the font for Hebrew and Greek, but I have not figured out how to change font sizes.  If I can, please give me very basic advice, because I know little about programming.  Thank you for your excellent open source programs and any advice you can provide.
Gerald

Gerald Zimmerman
Carbondale, IL  62901
One of the multiple epersonalities of