[sword-devel] BibleCS 1.6.2rc1 (a.k.a. The SWORD Project for Windows)

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 20 02:19:44 MST 2011

Troy,

Though I don't have time to test BibleCS, I wish to point out again that a
few of the modules in the CrossWire av11n repo do not have a versification
specified in the .conf files.
e.g. For some French Bibles, though there may be others. Chris should be
aware if this already.

Therefore, anyone testing av11n modules with this version of BibleCS needs
to be aware of this anomaly.
If folk do find issues with modules in CrossWire av11n, please check that
they really are av11n issues.

David